figure that out.
what does that stand for?
Need to jump in the cold water
Need to grow older with a girl like you
Finally see you are naturally
The one to make it so easy
When you show me the truth
Yeah, I’d rather be with you
Say you want the same thing too” —Joshua Radin. I’d Rather Be With You.
- hold doors open when a girl was walking with them. or just in general.
- make SOME SORT of move. not just wait around for the girls to do it, but actually show that they got some and put themselves out there. with girls, it’s way different if a girl makes the move.
- leave cute little notes for you that says how much you mean to them
- do really goofy and embarrassing things just so that they can prove to you that they will do anything for you.
- look in your eyes and really look.
- smile. just smile and come give you a hug.
- play with you, but then know how to be serious in certain situations.
- be able to make you laugh for no reason.
- actually talk. not text, but hold a real conversation with you. you can talk about really deep stuff or just talk about nothing.
- always be there for you. not a wild card, but a solid friend.
But obviously, this is not a perfect world.
I get so hungry.
throws you a curve ball.
Not sure what to expect.
I might have to wait.
I’ll never give up.
I guess it’s half timing,
And the other half’s luck.
Wherever you are.
Whenever it’s right.
You’ll come out of nowhere and into my life.
And I know that we can be so amazing.
And baby your is gonna change me.
And now I can see every possibility.
I’m not surprised.
Not everything lasts.
I’ve broken my heart so many times I stopped keeping track.
Talk myself in.
I talk myself out.
I get all worked up, then I let myself down.
I tried so very hard not to lose it.
I came up with a million excuses.
I thought I thought of every possibility.
And I know someday that it’ll all turn out.
You’ll make me work so we can work to work it out.
And promise you, kid, that I’ll give so much more than I get.
I just haven’t met you yet.
I think that people are always hiding who they really are. People say that they are happy and that they don’t care what other people say about them or they have no regrets or whatever, but in reality, they do. They care so much that they don’t want people to see how much they care. People naturally are really passionate about everything because they want to be the best at everything. It’s just human nature.
People don’t want to show weakness, so when things aren’t perfect, they pretend they are. They hope that if they pretend long enough or hard enough, then it will become true. No one wants people to see how much they actually are hurting inside. No one likes total vulnerability.
So knowing this, why do people constantly still do it? Don’t you know that everyone can see through you?
But the trick is, most people don’t care enough about others to call them out on it, so they just pretend that everyone is honest and says exactly how they feel.
But what do I know, right?
my second cousin live in England because her husband plays soccer there. And their daughter is about THE cutest little thing ever.
“Pops, your work is boring! When are you coming home, Pops”
“The bee! Please don’t eat me. Please don’t eat me”
“Let’s play tennis. in the garage.”
She is 3. and has a little British accent. I want her
and you don’t even know it.
great. here we go. again. why do I keep doing this to myself?